Mango –Chocolate tart is loved by one and all. You can make your own delicious “Mango –Chocolate Tart” at home and that too without any baking or cooking or eggs with this simple recipe written below.
• 1 Small Marie biscuit
• 2 tbs butter
• 2 elaichi (cardamom) powder
• 125 gm melted white chocolate
• 1 tsp warm milk
• 2 tbsp fresh cream
• ½ cup whipped cream
• 2 mangoes thinly cut
• Some cranberries
• Some pistachios
PREPARATION OF THE TART
• In a bowl, take crushed Marie biscuit
• Add 2 tbs butter
• Add crushed 2 cardamom powder
• Mix well and spread evenly in a loose bottom tart pan
• Make sure sides are covered well
• Place the tart in a freezer for 15 minutes meanwhile preparing the filling
PREPARATION OF THE FILLING
• Take a bowl and put 125 gms of white chocolate in it
• Add 1 -2 tsp of warm milk so that the white chocolate remains melted and does not get hard
• Add 2 tbsp fresh cream and keep mixing
• Now the Chocolate Ganache is ready
• Add ½ cup of the whipped cream into the white chocolate ganache and mix it well so that the cream and chocolate ganache blend
• Pour the mixture to the crust of the tart and freeze for one hour
• Cut some slices of mango and arrange them over the mango tart.
• Garnish with pistachios and cardamom or any other dry fruits of your choice.
Your tasty Mango Tart is ready to be served. Enjoy the No-bake- No eggs “ Mango Tart” with your loved ones.