If you are a vegetarian and want to know why people love to eat chicken or if you have stopped eating chicken due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have brought to you the recipe of “Crispy Soya Chunks” which taste absolutely like delicious chicken and is completely vegetarian.
• Soya Chunks – 1oo gms
• Kashmiri red chili powder – 1 tbsp
• Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
• 3 tbsp yogurt
• 1 tsp garlic paste
• 1 tsp chat masala
• 1 tsp of chopped fresh coriander leaves
• 1 tsp of dry coriander powder
• 3-4 tbsp of cornflour/rice flour
• 2 tbsp maida
• 1tsp ginger paste
• Switch on the gas, boil some water in a pan
• Switch off the flame and put the soya chunks into the water and let it soak completely for 10 minutes.
• Drain off the excess water from the soya chunks
• Now take the soya chunks in another bowl and add two tablespoons of ginger paste.
• Add 1 tbsp garlic paste
• Add 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chili powder
• Add ½ tbsp coriander powder,1 tbsp chat masala powder
• Add ½ tbsp garam masala
• Add 3 tbsp thick yogurt and a half tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves.
• Coat all the soya chunks with the ingredients well. مواقع ربح المال
• Add three-four tablespoons of cornflour and two-three tbsp of Maida (you can also use rice flour in place of Maida)
• Now put a pan over the flame and heat it
• Add refined oil into the pan and let it boil.
• Add the coated soya chunks one by one into the pan and fry them in the oil. The flame should be kept medium to low.
• Fry till they become crisp evenly on all the sides and then drain it out on a tissue paper.
Serve well with green and red sauce. bet 365 You can enjoy it as an evening snack, party snack, or starters. لعبة الدمبلة